AURES on-site warranty covers both parts & labour on the main PC/EPoS system (including any integrated devices such as rear customer displays, magnetic card readers and Dallas key (i-button) readers). This includes a touchscreen system or a PC system with separate screen and pre-loaded Windows.
Standard RTM warranty still applies on all purchased items.
Where the equipment has suffered a hardware failure, the customer must log a request for maintenance services in accordance with the RMS fault logging procedure below.
The technical team will endeavour to assist the customer by phone or email wherever possible. The RMS technical team will check the expiry dates to ensure the customer qualifies for this service. If the customer doesn’t qualify or the policy has expired, the customer will be given an option of a quote for repair. If an on-site visit is required, our service partner will provide this service.
Aures Warranty Information
- Require the serial number of the faulty equipment; this is required for any on-site support requests. AURES will confirm the unit is covered within the agreement and also ensure that the responding engineer attends to the correct system.
- Endeavour to make such repairs and adjustments or replace such parts of the equipment as may be necessary to restore the equipment to its proper operating condition; subject to AURES Technologies Terms and Conditions which are available on request.
- Respond to the customer during the coverage hours and shall use its reasonable endeavours to do so on the priority specified in the Agreement.
- Where necessary, restore the Windows operating system; the system will be left ready for the customer to install their own application software. It is not the responsibility of AURES to re-load any application, anti-virus software etc.
If the attending engineer is unable to gain admittance to the client’s site, or is turned away from attending a support call by the client without a justifiable reason, AURES will deem the call closed. Any repeat visit to this hardware will then be undertaken as a chargeable call.
Details of chargeable calls and extended hours support are available upon request.
AURES reserves the right to withdraw on-site support from any customer that misuses this service.
The on-site support service is offered within the UK mainland, Isle of Wight, Northern and Republic of Ireland. No cover is available for the Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles or Scottish Islands.
This information is not a legally binding document.
Aures Hardware – Fault Logging Procedure
Customers are to contact RMS by calling 01750 700527 Option 1 or opening a support request in the first instance, to ensure the correct information is captured. The faults are initially triaged by the RMS Technical Support team, before an RMA is raised with AURES.
To log a call, the following information will be required:
- System model
- System serial number
- Fault details
- Site address and contact number
- Site contact
- Details of access to site, parking, opening times etc
This is a five-day service provision – Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays, between the hours of 9am to 5pm for logging calls and emails. Any email sent on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will be logged the next working day.
Next day service depends on the following:
- If replacement parts need to be sent, a call must be logged by no later than 12.30pm in order to ship the required components for next working day delivery. If the cut off time is missed, components will be shipped the following working day. Should a call requiring components be logged after 12.30pm on a Friday, parts will be delivered by 5pm the following Tuesday excluding Bank Holidays.
- AURES will endeavour to send an engineer out on the next working day, however this may not always be possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our support team by
calling 01750 700527 Option 1 or open a support request.